I have been excited about women’s health and reproduction for over 25 years. I discovered the medical field and my passion and propensity for medicine in my early twenties. When I moved to Seattle in 1987 I started working as an R.N. in a fertility clinic and fell in love with it. Working with fertility patients allowed me to treat them medically, and support them emotionally. After a while, I began searching for a different perspective that focused on the whole person. I discovered the field of acupuncture and Chinese medicine and believed that combining the western and eastern approaches would be more successful.
I was an R.N. at fertility clinics at both Swedish Medical Center and University of Washington for over 15 years with additional work at Fred Hutchinson researching breast cancer and local women’s health centers. I received a Masters in Acupuncture in 2002 and have enjoyed being in private practice working with patients across the country seeking fertility success and other health and wellness solutions.
In addition to my fertility patients, I also enjoy working with men and women interested in exploring the mind body spirit connection and have extensive and ongoing education in sound healing, energy medicine, chakra healing, nutrition and herbal remedies.
I have lived in the Pacific Northwest since 1981 and love the natural beauty of the Puget Sound and our magnificent mountain ranges and waterways. It is truly an inspiring place to live and practice healing.
- Masters in Acupuncture, Northwest Institute of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (2002)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Portland State University (1978)
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication, University of Northern Colorado (1981)
- NCC Certification in Reproductive Endocrinology/infertility Nursing 1993
State of Washington Licenses:
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Acupuncturist
- Nationally board-certified in Acupuncture as Diplomate by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Professional Member of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine